Saturday, January 7, 2012

Plan for Blog Updates

My plan for updating my blog will be to develop a routine where I update it each week just like I update my school website each week. I think the best plan for me will be to update it each Friday while the weeks' activities and experiences are fresh in my brain.

Side note - I look forward to implementing a lot more technology into my classroom. Our school plans to step up the amount of technology that students interact with each day between now and fall of the upcoming school year. I am on the technology committee so I will be part of the team that will do the research to find out more about the resources out there for our students. I am excited about the new types of technology that our students will experience and look forward to learning about them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment