Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update for the past two weeks

As a result of MAP testing the past two weeks, I have lost a total of 4 preps each week. I only get one prep per day and to lose that prep and even had lunch duties some of those days. As a result of the lost prep time I found it more difficult to stay on top of my schedule set a few weeks ago. I felt like I was in constant catch-up mode and it was difficult to introduce new ideas to my students. My hope is that this upcoming week with a more normal schedule will get me back on track. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Interruptions seem to happen a lot, but there isn't much you can do about it. How are things going otherwise with your plan? Have you seen a lot of positives come out of the stuff you are implementing? Good luck as you finally are able to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete